- Joining IT Services department with industry leader
- Providing onsite technical support with large enterprise customer
- Initial 12 month contract with view to extend
Our client, an industry leading IT organisation, has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Technical Support Engineer to join the team on an initial 12 month contract with the view to extend.
Working onsite with a large enterprise customer based in the Sydney CBD, the role will be responsible for providing level 2 technical support across McAfee Endpoint Security, Cloud, Unix and Linux platforms. Some level 3 support may also be required from time to time.
In addition to this, the role will be working within a highly structured and process driven, ITIL environment, so experience in similar enterprise organisations and shared resource environments is a must.
If you would like to be considered for the role you must have the following:
- Extensive experience working as a Level 2/3 support engineer within large enterprise environments
- Extensive experience with McAfee Endpoint Security (ENS)
- Experience with Linux, Unix and Cloud technologies.
- Experience supporting customers in an onsite capacity would be ideal.
- Previous ITIL environment experience would be ideal
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 190094
Please click the apply button