About the Company:
Our client is a rapidly growing global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise and objective insights, spanning critical business problems in technology, business process, analytics, risk, compliance, transactions and internal
About the role:
As a Cybersecurity Senior Consultant you will be executing IT audit project work plans and identifying areas of IT risk and opportunities to improve IT business processes for their Clients.
- Responsible for direct supervision of Consultants in executing IT audit project work plans.
- Direct, client-facing engagement responsibilities
- Involvement in client service and assisting team members develop technical and professional competency
- Identify areas of IT risk and opportunities to improve IT business processes.
Skills and experience:
- A diverse skill base in both IT auditing and information systems
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance
- IT Management Processes (e.g. ITIL processes) and IT Project Management
- An understanding of information security frameworks and standards requirements such as ISO27000 series, PCI DSS, SOC2, NIST CSF, CPS 234 etc
- Experience with any of the following areas would also be highly desirable:
Cloud controls, Business resilience, ERP security, Technical experience with vulnerability assessment/penetration testing, and a working knowledge of tools such as SQL, BI or Manage Engine
- Professional Certification such as CIA, CISA strongly preferred and a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 82672469 quoting reference 209138.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.