- Permanent Position
- North Ryde/Macquarie Park
- HRMS projects within Agile environment
We are looking to hire an experienced Agile Technical Business Analyst for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Minimum of 7 years commercial experience as a Technical Business Analyst
- Must have proven experience in working on HRMS projects (can be either Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, Kronos or Chris21)
- Ideally have come from a hands-on background - understands the backend of how HRMS works
- Strong Agile experience
- Translate business need into user stories - Clear requirements
- Work with Data, Enterprise Architecture and Cloud teams to get things done
- Challenging stakeholders - Ability to think on feet and a proactive stakeholder engagement style
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be liaising with stakeholders, vendors and other teams on a regular basis
- Must have valid Australian working rights as my client does not sponsor
- Able to start in May 2018
- Agile accreditation
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button