- 12 months Fixed Term Contract
- Location: North Sydney
- Varied Role (Business Analysis and Application Support)
Our client a leading insurance company is currently looking for a Technical Business Analyst/ Support Analyst to join its IT team on a 12 months fixed term contract. Working closely with business stakeholders and the incident manager you will be responsible for requirements gathering, and the development of procedural documentation. You will also be managing and co-ordinate system changes and configuration requests.
Responsibilities will include:
- Requirements Gathering, procedural documentation
- Liaise with support groups for incident escalation, request fulfilment and change management
- Design and implementation of support processes using ITIL
- Running SQL queries, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Identify reoccurring incidents
- Communicate outages and change stakeholders
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a Technical BA/ Business Applications Support Analyst
- Experience in engaging with internal and external stakeholders on defining business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of procedures and procedural documentation.
- Experience with ITIL
- Understanding of App Dynamics is highly desirable
- Excellent Communication Skills
Great Chance to join a market leader- Apply Now!!!