About the Company
An international and world-renowned consultancy is working with an household name in the finance space to implement and upgrade their SAP presence.
This consultancy has worked with and has access to some of the largest and up-to-date resources in the technical landscape.
About the role
Working closely with this well known international consultancy you will be responsible for supporting SAP Basis customers across NSW and Vic, with the help of an offshore supprt team, who will escalte issues to you.
This consultancy has a lot of resources and depth with SAP, particularly with this client, so you will have plenty of support around you to complete these projects, such as cloud consultants etc.
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience in support of ECC - BW - PI - Portal - GRC - S/4 HANA and Solution Manager.
- Experience in support and administration of RDBMS (Oracle, SQL, Sybase) and HANA database.
- Day to day SAP production system support and monitoring.
- Transport management and Spool management.
- Experience in Kernel and support pack upgrades.
- Knowledge of SAP System Migrations.
- Experience in SAP version upgrades.
- Experience in system refresh, client copies, installations.
- SAP system Performance troubleshooting skills (example - review EWA reports, workloads).
- Worked on DR and HA.
- Backup and restore experience.
- Experience in Java admin (example - portal, PI) and SSO.
- Support P1 and P2 issues and being on escalation calls when required.
- Supporting the offshore team where and when required during P1 and P2.
- Support and work on PIR, CR, incidents and technical reviews and assessments.
- Work with the offshore lead to manage technical delivery of support, updating change calendar and reports.
- Basic skills of Solution Manager (EWA, System monitoring, Maintenance Planner)
- Understanding AZURE cloud is an advantage.
- Support in SAP project requirements (technical reviews, new system builds, team meetings)
- Work together with various support teams (Azure, Security).
- Assist in SAP audits.
- Good communication skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro on quoting reference number 210145.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.