The IPT Commissioning team work closely with Technical Sales, Account Teams and the clients internal Project Management groups.
You will be required to build customer advocacy by ensuring right first time and on time delivery, while meeting quality requirements across a high volume of concurrent implementations and escalations.
You must also manage the technical challenges by building and maintaining a depth of technical skills in the IP Telephony products with the capability to support new products and 'out of process' customer requirements.
- Diploma of Telecommunications
- Diploma of Engineering (Electronic Systems)
- CCNA, CCNA-Voice, CCNP Voice (Incl. QOS and CVOICE)
- Minimum 10 years' experience Telephony (AXE and S12 Exchanges.
- Detailed knowledge of ISDN and Customnet.
- Detailed knowledge of Local Number Portability (LNP)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Internetworking (IP)
We can only submit Australian PR holders or Citizens to this role.
Please submit your resume on a WORD document.
This role is due to close COB 17/06/2018