Our client, a well-respected brand and an employer of choice, is seeking a highly experienced Systems Consultant to join their team.
This role will be responsible for the change, configuration, incident and problem management processes. You will coordinate and manage business systems using industry standard approach in application lifecycle. The successful candidate is expected to deliver results in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Must be skilled in SQL and DBMS systems
- Demonstrates strong understanding and managing of workflow based systems
- Proven experience in business analysis/business systems to manage technical changes
- Delivering win/win outcomes in a complex matrix organisation, through strong stakeholder management
- Must have experience in driving business performance through continuous improvement
To be successful in this position, it is imperative that you are resilient and be able to work in a high-pressure environment. You will also be able to demonstrate delivering projects on time as well as have strong attention to details.
A high level of communication will be key to this role as you will be dealing with staff at all levels of the organisation as well business partners and stakeholders.
For your chance to be a part of a project that is crucial to this organisation, please apply immediately. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation, please contact Karen on 08 8112 7407.