We are currently seeking a fulltime ICT Infrastructure Support Analyst to immediately join our clients ICT Team based on the fringe of the Adelaide CBD. Our client is a true leader in their field with headquarters in Adelaide and operations in over 30 countries worldwide.
You will be working with a wide range of technologies to provide excellent technical upport in accordance with ITIL processes.
As part of your role you will will actively provide support for virtualised and physical Windows Desktop environments, Citrix, VMware and Windows infrastructures as well as actively provide support for operational level Cisco Networking and Security systems
You will be a customer focused indvidual with excellent diagnostic skills within a virtual enviornment and Windows infrastructure.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Technical skills across: Windows server infrastructure; Exchange, AD, Citrix, VMware etc.
- Networking experience - understanding of LAN and WAN infrastructures
- Back Up and Storage technologies
- Installation and configuration of servers, PC's and other IT equipment
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic ability
- Proficiency in Cisco technologies - Cisco networking, Security, UC
- MCSE is desirable and 5+ years of relevant experience
If you are passionate about technology, enjoy working as part of a collaboritve team and would like to be considered for this role, please APPLY today or for more information, please call Katrina or Karen at (08) 8112 7400.