Our client is one the top Australian insurance companies, and they are looking to hire a Support Analyst!
- directly resolve the user's technical issues either by remotely accessing the user's computer to examine their settings and system and taking steps to resolve the issue.
- Provide user support during update and installation procedures for software and peripherals.
- Conduct periodic system tests and deploy updates to applications, servers, and hardware as required.
- Support IT operations by creating, editing, and distributing IT-related documents as required, including FAQ documents that cover common errors and known issues and provide guidance on resolving them.
- Excellent communications skills to work closely with relevant business stakeholders to define detailed requirements.
- Demonstrated evidence of technical proficiency with systems, software, databases, reporting and communication tools with expertise in MS Word & Excel, Internet Explorer, broad PC and infrastructure and Lotus Notes.
- Pay high attention to detail by completing tasks with thoroughness and accuracy and can quickly identify errors or inconsistencies within information
- Experience working with Jira and Remedy
If interested in the position, please select APPLY or contact Helia.Moosavi@peoplebank.com.au quoting reference 240798