Large financial client based in the Sydney CBD are looking for a Senior Business Analyst and Technical Business Analyst with strong experience and understanding in Cyber Project or Regulatory Project.
- CYBER RELATED PROJECT
- REGULATORY PROJECT
- IAM, PAM, CyberArk and SailPoint
Key skills and experience required for the role:
- Strong experience and understanding with Cyber Related Project
- Working in a Compliance or Regulatory projects under strict timelines
- Knowledge around Business Process Modelling (BPMN)
- Experience in Cyber related projects would be advantageous - IAM, PAM, CyberArk, SailPoint etc
- Experience and exposure in Cyber & Data, Compliance solutions, Access certifications solutions is an added advantage
- Build effective relationships with all internal customers, stakeholders and team members.
- Prioritise and manage deliverables according to specified timeframes.
- Liaise with business units and stakeholders to analyse and understand regulatory impact to the business and solve problems.
- Preparation / maintenance of key project documentation such as business requirements document, process flows, trackers, and verification spreadsheet.
- Participate in and assist with meetings and workshops.
- Support the identification and definition of business needs and problems and assess and investigate solution options.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate, please APPLY quoting reference 239182.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.