Integration Solution Architect
- Work for a large mining company in WA
- Initial 6 month contract in the Perth CBD
- Open to interstate candidates for full time remote work
Our client, a global mining company is seeking an experienced Integration Solution Architect with cloud based (Azure), SAP Integration & API/ATI technical skills. This is an initial 6 month contract to manage the integration architecture for a major project.
- Provide expert-level advice and guidance to the tech teams and external parties on complex integration issues, and supports the technical development, operational, and functional requirements
- Building and managing API factory and platforms
- Experience using integration technologies such as azure to move data efficiently and securely between systems
- Experience communicating with technical and business parties or clients
- API related activities: requirement analysis, solution architecture and design
- Good technical understanding of Application and Data solutions based on Cloud platforms.
- Experience with Azure, Azure integration services, SAP PM & procurement value chain
- Sap integration is essential;
- Strong API/ATI skills.
- Strong analytical ability;
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written;
- Ability to work within a team environment or independently.
If you are interested and have the required experience. Please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Please note: we can only consider candidates located in Australia with full working rights.
Contact: Irene Yam - (08) 9423 1416 - (Job reference: 214780)