Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking an accomplished and engaging IAM Solution Architect for a long-term contract opportunity in Canberra. This is an initial engagement through until June 2019 with 1 x 12-month extension option and affords the opportunity to gain Federal Government security clearances.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Undertake business and system analysis and create high level solution designs and functional specifications
- Undertake IAM process reengineering;
- Develop Use Cases and process workflows;
- Provide system analysis effort estimates for changes to existing systems or platforms;
- Identifying risks, issues and opportunities;
- Provide quality assurance and tasks including peer reviews; and
- Assist in the delivery of changes for the IAM Consolidation and Reform project.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- A minimum of 5 years' demonstrable experience working as a specialist identity systems analyst and/or solution designer;
- Strong, demonstrable ability to contribute to a team of high-level IAM Specialists within an Enterprise environment
- Demonstrable experience in leading identity specific business systems solution design activities;
- Demonstrable experience in development of identity specific: functional, non-functional and technical specifications; high level solution outline; and detailed solution design documentation;
- Experience with IBM security identity systems; and
- Demonstrable high level of knowledge of Australian Government Security requirements.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 189909
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.