We presently have an opening for a Senior Sitecore Developer, to work on complex projects that are delivering large-scale digital solutions.
In this role you can expect to work closely with Front-end Developers and Architects, and use the latest industry standards and techniques to build the best experience to the users.
Work with some of the best and brightest on industry leading projects. You'll have variety across client projects and be able to support our dynamic and enthusiastic team.
The Senior .Net Sitecore Developer will participate in all aspects of application development and design including performance, scaling, coding, caching, security, encryption, state management, error logging and testing.
Work with development partners to implement and maintain applications
- Take a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation and support following agile methods
- Exciting greenfield Sitecore project including personalisation, eDM, integration to 3rd parties and hosted on enterprise scalable hosting platform
- Work with architects, product management and business analysts in an agile environment to ensure continual release of high value deliverables
- Collaborate with other developers and business analysts in conceptualizing and developing new software applications and enhancements in agile environment
- Analyse business requirements and architect software solutions to satisfy those requirements
Required experience and skills to be successful in this role;
- Sitecore 8.x
- Good understanding required for:
- Object Orientated (OO) analysis and design
- Sitecore Experience Platform (XP) version 8.x utilising MVC
- Hedgehog TDS and/or Unicorn
- Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon AWS