Key Position Responsibilities:
Our client is seeking an experienced SharePoint Developer to deliver the following services:
- High-quality SharePoint enhancements and projects as required to support knowledge management and collaboration requirements.
- Support business requirements through the development and maintenance of code, configuration of third-party products, and the on-going development SharePoint application.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Ability to build and configure, integrate, test and deploy Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and above, including:
- SharePoint development, including C#.NET
- SharePoint performance testing and tuning;
- Implementation of appropriate third-party software as required.
- Development of custom web parts using Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and C#
- Ability to provide comprehensive technical, procedural and instructional documentation.
- Experience upgrading and migrating SharePoint on-premise to SharePoint online, and between SharePoint versions.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 210569