Our Federal Government Client is seeking skilled Service Designers to engage in the following deliverables:
- Experience as a service designer or similar, with skills in service mapping, journey mapping, service blueprinting, business process analysis, prototyping and strategic design
- Conducting user research to understand user and stakeholder needs
- Identify user needs and ensure that the Department understands them and keeps user needs at front of mind when making policy and service decisions
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months + Possible Extensions, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in UCD processes and methodologies.
- Experience in leading service design activities, including user research, contextual inquiry, service blueprinting, mapping of tasks, policies and processes, concept testing and other methodologies.
- Experience in identifying and understanding the correct research or service design methods to support decision making.
- Experience in influencing change and breaking down barriers to succeed in delivering an exceptional customer experience.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: #205420
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.