Our client is a Federal Government Agency who are dedicated to uplifting building digital capability within the Federal Government, BASED IN CANBERRA, ACT. They are currently seeking a Service Designer to join on an initial 6-month contract.
In this role, working with our client, you will have the opportunity to work on large-scale, cross-agency ICT projects which will improve the delivery of government online services for Australians.
As this role is within the Federal Government, it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen and obtain a baseline security clearance.
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Co-Leading development of National API Design Standards
- Continued development of a joint initiative platform that helps promote innovation and digital transformation in government
- Exploring how a hybrid interoperability architecture can be achieved in the Federal Government ecosystem
- Developing the service design aspects across all 3 streams
- Mapping the complex service environments both as is and future state based on insights from user research
- Planning, conducting, analysing, and making recommendations on user research
- Stakeholder engagement across multiple federal agencies and government jurisdictions
- Workshop facilitation, synthesis and report writing
To be successful for the role, you will need the following:
- Demonstrated experience as a Service Designer
- Demonstrated experience working in User Research
- Demonstrated experience delivering across multiple federal agencies and government jurisdictions
- Experience working with the Digital Service Standard and Service Design and Delivery Process.
- Current Baseline Security Clearance
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #203729