Our client, an Australian owned IT consultancy is growing their client base and has a need for a Service Delivery Manager with solid ITIL experience and customer engagement skills to work on one of their key client sites.
Although you may work across multiple client sites your primary customer will be a financial services environment so a financial services background will be highly regarded.
This role will be based in both the consultancy offices in Silverwater AND on the client site in North Sydney. A car and parking in both sites is available during business hours to commute between the offices as required.
As the Service Coordinator you will:
- Deliver Daily and Weekly Reports
- Manage Major Incident Process Manager and communicate to management and work with the resolving groups
- Deliver Trend Reporting
- Problem Identification and Management
- Process Improvement
- Work with other IT Teams to identify Process Improvements, Plan and Implement
- Work with the Service Desk, and other IT Teams (Problems) to identify technology improvements
- Review customer feedback, attain further clarification where needed, and use to develop suggested improvements
- Review CRM practices, used categories, used severities and SLA's and identify opportunity for improvement, training and changes
- Review user community training needs and 'self-help' opportunities
- Develop material and implement reporting using Power BI
This is an immediate requirement so apply now.