We are looking for a dynamic Service Analyst, for our client in the financial industry.
This is for a permanent position. In this role, you will work closely with Product Managers, Service Delivery, Banking Development/Delivery, Technology Support Teams, the businesses Financial Operations and various business & external teams, relating to technology incident/problem & release management.
You will also be working in a fast paced agile environment within the Change and Service competency that forms part of a larger Product Team
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Maintain tracking documentation of customer & colleague impacting incidents including, but not limited to, the businesses Core Banking Platform and other customer facing channels
- Play the central role in owning the businesses production customer incidents and problem management functions
- Conduct triage, analysis & raising of incidents to relevant support teams, and managing these through to resolution
- Act as liaison & point of contact between the business & the subsidiary relating to incident/problem management & knowledge of various escalation points
- Complete user acceptance testing & business verification testing, for regression and progression, for internal and externally managed changes & initiatives
- Develop SME knowledge of the businesses Core Banking and customer facing
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, the following skills and experience are necessary:
- Effective business-facing & stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile team environment
- Experience in working with processes, such as process improvement, design and/or work instruction level
- Have an exceptional focus on both the Employee Experience and Customer Experience
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- In depth understanding of ITIL practice, specifically Scrum concepts
- In depth understanding of banker and customer systems of record and engagement
- Experience and understanding of the Oracle Banking Platform from both a customer facing and back office perspective
- Experience in working with Digital Products, especially in a FinTech style environment
- Experience in the financial industry, especially working within Technology is preferred.
If this role sounds of interest to you, click the apply button now!
For a more detailed discussion on the role, please contact Meg Geronimo at email@example.com quoting job number 186376