- Initial 6 months contract
- Utilities experience essential
- Experience with metering systems experience
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Systems Solution Analyst on a contract basis. The ideal candidate will have metering systems experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the development of strategic plans for utilities applications.
- Analyse and translate the business requirements and develop technical and functional solutions to meet those requirements.
- Perform technical configurations of applications as required.
- Document and walkthrough the solution design at a standard suitable for an experienced programmer to develop.
- Direct and assist developers and analysts to achieve the outcomes identified in a solution design.
- Preparation of proposals for system enhancements and new capabilities.
- Assist with the development of system test scenarios.
- Assist with planning the implementation of system changes.
- Analysis of process and application problems and the possible solutions to such problems.
- Provide support as directed for production programs and applications.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Information Technology or similar, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in business systems development and implementation.
- Experience in ICT Policy Frameworks, Networking and Infrastructure management concepts.
- Extensive experience in system analysis, preferably within the utilities sector.
- Experience in producing technical & functional documents, as well as test cases.
- Highly skilled in SQL and relational databases, including database design.
- Proven analytical, problem solving and resolution skills.
- Proven skills to design solutions that meet business requirements.
- Programming background in any of the following languages; ABAP, C, Java, XML, Delphi.
- Experience in Cloud transition.
For more details contract Aparna on email@example.com