- Location: CBD
- Versatile Portfolio of Projects (Sharepoint, Business Systems, electronic content management)
- Large Agile transformation
Our client a leader in its field is looking for a Senior Solution Delivery Manager to join its IT team on a permanent basis. Working closely with business stakeholders and Project Manager, you will be overseeing a wide range of projects ranging from SharePoint, electronic content management system to HR and Health and Safety systems. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding in scaled Agile delivery frameworks as well as business systems experience (ideally SAP) and content management systems. You will also be responsible for vendor management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee projects a variety of projects (SharePoint, SAP HR, electronic content management)
- Lead, coach and empower teams to deliver value for the business and customers through complex projects and diverse products.
- Build strong partnerships between delivery teams and business stakeholders to understand customer requirements and organise delivery in stages for high quality, scalable implementation.
- Actively promote collaboration and trust in teams that can be comprised of persistent and/or leveraged team members to deliver value outcomes to the customer.
- Contribute to the success and developing maturity of the operating model towards shaping the customer experience by holding teams accountable for quality delivery of outcomes in own areas.
- Plan and deliver on sprints through embodying agile ways of working including defining scope, identifying and managing dependencies and addressing backlogs.
- Tertiary qualification in business or an IT or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in leading multidisciplinary teams
- Proven ability to empower squads to drive customer value
- Proven experience in managing a variety of projects across various technologies
- Experience with SAP HR successfactor will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated understanding of technologies, software development lifecycles and best practice methodologies.
- Established negotiation and influencing skills in dealing with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven experience in planning and orchestrating work within a budget constrained environment.
- Proven capability to forecast, communicate and manage demand for resources/skills.
- Proven experience in resolving problems and making sound decisions in time pressured environments.
Great Chance to join a market leader! For more info contact Aparna on email@example.com