Our client a leader in its field is currently looking for a Service Stategy Manager to join its IT team on a permanent basis. Working closely with business stakeholders your role is to ensure successful management of daily operations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and partner with third party suppliers to ensure successful management of daily operations.
- Develop and implement service operations frameworks including the review of practices, policies, procedures and standards.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to improve ICT services in line with expected performance and customer needs.
- Proactively collaborate with key internal stakeholders to gain understanding of current and future needs and requirements to continually improve service delivery.
- Foster relationships with partners and suppliers to enhance the delivery of ICT services in a cost-effective manner
- Monitor and report on service delivery metrics and overall performance.
- Maintain relationships with technical teams, IT and business partners
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in computing science, IT or related industry or relevant experience
- Previous experience as a Service Delivery Manager
- ITIL v3/4 foundation certification or equivalent proven industry experience.
- Proven in-depth experience with Information Technology Service Management (ITSM).
- Proven experience leading a team of multi-disciplinary IT professionals in Service management within a blended delivery model.
- Demonstrated experience in influencing service partners to adapt and buy into changes for successful
- Experience in implementation and delivery of services.
- Proven experience in troubleshooting and investigating technical and business issues in time pressured environments.
For more information contact Aparna on email@example.com