About the Role
The Security Architect will work in partnership with the project and specifically the assigned Solution Architect providing direct contribution to security architecture aspects of the solution as well as consultation.
The Security Architect will deal with business stakeholders to influence security scoping and delivery, assess security posture and inform threats and risks. They will help develop and embed a security capability within the business platform team through security leadership and coaching.
The work for this position occurs throughout the entire project lifecycle. This is not a people management role.
- Design Potential solutions based on existing systems, packages or custom developed solutions as appropriate.
- Integration with existing systems solutions using established integration patterns
- Alignment to architectural standards and strategies
- Technical evaluation requirements and assessments for RFIs, RFPs and Proof of concepts
- Develop (or contribute to) the Preliminary Solution Architecture key deliverable for the evaluation phase
- Presents the preliminary solution and any architecture decisions, risks and issues to the governance boards for endorsement
- Presents the full solution and any architecture decisions, risks and issues to the governance boards for endorsement
- Provides technical assurance and architectural assistance to the service provider selected for the project delivery
- Assists with resolution of architecture and technical issues during the project.
- Experience in information security, technical architecture, design, infrastructures, standards and enterprise information systems.
- Experience in Application Security, Digital Security or Cloud Security.
- Lead architecture and design effort on major projects - Defined overall solution, coding standards, documentation, templates and patterns of implementation
- Expert in Technical Architecture - Principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of Technical Architecture. TOGAF certification desirable
- ITIL or ITSM knowledge or certification
- CISSP, SABSA knowledge or certification
- Experience with security compliance frameworks including ISM, PCI-DSS, ISO27001, ACSC Essential 8
If this sounds like you then please click apply!
Contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 for more information