- Large Australian Financial Services organisation
- SAS, SQL, Data manipulation and cleansing
- 6-12 Months - view to permanent
Our Client is a large Australian Financial Services organisation looking for a Senior SAS Developer to build and manage data deliverables, including design, development, documentation, support and maintenance.
- Preparation of analytically ready data
- Understand credit risk related data elements,
- Ability to work collaboratively within an Agile delivery framework.
- Analyse source system data and develop data definitions
- Data Publication, involving managing the transition of data from a conceptual state, such as a
- Data Investigation
- The development of analytical data routines for extraction, alignment, transformation and preparation for analytical consumption.
- Engineering, detailed design, support and optimisation for data processes in the Analytics Data Layer.
- Development and enhancement of the Analytics Data Framework.
- Create and manage automation to schedule data processes and publish analytics
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years of commercial SAS experience particularly in data manipulation and cleansing.
- 5+ years commercial SQL experience.
- 5+ years of Business Analysis and Functional & Non Functional Analysis experience.
- 5+ years' experience within projects and/or delivery of business and technology solutions, involving engineering of complex data processes.
- 5+ years of experience in data quality analysis and remediation.
- 5+ years working in a large and complex organisation. Preferably with Credit risk/Financial services experience
- Hands on experience working with data in multiple formats such as XML, CSV, flat files, SAS datasets and Teradata database/server.
- Experience in data analysis and modelling.
- Hands on use of the Atlassian toolset of JIRA, Confluence and BitBucket.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.