My client, a large-scale financial institution are looking to bring on a number of talented SAS Devlopers to join a growing team. This project has the flexibility to work remotely and there a multiple opportunities available. As a data developer you will sit hand in hand with the analytics team and effectively manage the data deliverables.
- Source data identification, involving identifying the optimal source of the required data variables (e.g., those required for modelling, calculation and reporting)
- Development of analytical data routines for extraction, alignment, transformation and preparation for analytical consumption
- Work with business units to understand credit risk related data elements, including identification of relevant reference data, metadata and data lineage
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience of SAS and SQL particularly in data manipulation and cleansing
- Demonstrated experience on projects around business and technology solutions, involving complex data processes
- Detailed experience in data quality analysis and remediation in a complex financial services organisation
- Good knowledge and hands on experience working with data in multiple formats such as XML, CSV, flat files, SAS datasets and Teradata database/server
- Credit Risk and/or Banking Product experience desirable but not essential
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen on 02 8267 4600 quoting reference 206602.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.