A Leading University is in need of a Senior Project Manager with digital and Security experience
The projects, while cyber security based, will include operational as well as governance projects and the successful applicant will manage several projects concurrently of varying complexity and resource requirements. Experience with leading cyber security related projects will be deemed an advantage.
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications and/or extensive relevant experience in Project Management preferably in a recognised framework such as PRINCE2 or PMBOK, with practitioner accreditation.
- Demonstrated experience working within information technology services in a large, complex organisation providing project management expertise, complex problem solving, risk identification and mitigation.
- High level interpersonal, communication (oral, written, listening and presentation), teamwork and customer service skills and a demonstrated record of willingness to develop and implement customer-focused solutions.
- The successful candidate will be a good collaborator with demonstrable experience in negotiating outcomes with colleagues and other teams where the outcome impacts areas outside own area of control.
- Demonstrated ability to work to firm deadlines and with multiple work activities/streams to achieve a predefined outcome.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 238943