Our client is based close to the CBD. They are looking for a Project Manager to work in an initial contract role, for 6 months.
Reporting to the Program Director, the Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading development of the future retail deliverables and coordinating integrated delivery of a range of related projects and major change activities delivered under the program.
Duties will include:
- Facilitating the development of future retail deliverables.
- Providing coordination ensure integration of all projects, programs and/or portfolios with future retail.
- Leading and supporting change management for retail initiatives led by other parts of the organisation
- Leveraging workplace change to enhance business processes and project and change management capability.
- Managing resources, schedules, budgets, risks, issues, and change to ensure successful project delivery.
- Developing and maintains effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Project management certification, PMBOK, PRINCE2 or equivalent
- Previous experience working with multiple projects and stakeholders currently.
- An understanding of retail environment would be highly beneficial
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449 quoting reference 242910.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.