Our client is one of the leaders in the financial services and banking industry. They are currently seeking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Project Analyst to provide support within their Group Development and Strategy Portfolio.
The ideal candidate for someone who can see the bigger picture and are able to think out of the box in order to deliver a better outcome. The client has specified they are looking for someone who has demonstrated banking and finance experience and has exposure to working in an agile working space.
What you would be doing:
- Manage and Report Project Financials
- Maintain risk, issues, change and dependencies
- Aware and skilled in the use of relevant project tools (including Agile toolset like Confluence and Jira)
- Support the Project Manager with the month end financial process - responsible for updating the financial tool.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Demonstrated PMO/Project Administration experience
- Ability to deliver to deadlines
- AGILE EXPERIENCE
- Good interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with technical, management and businesspeople
- Proficient in MS Applications - including Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
- Ability to deal with stakeholders at different levels of the organisation and ability to tailor communications and reporting accordingly
If you're seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #238327