Our client is a leader within the financial service industry. They are undertaking a large IT program which has an enterprise wide system implementation theme. We seek a Senior Project Analyst to join the team.
The responsibilities of the role revolve around supporting PMs, PMO and senior stakeholders within the project, this includes:
- Updating project control and status reports
- Document management
- Project Administration - Meeting notes, filtering shared emails etc
- Coordination of governance committees
- Maintain the project schedule that includes durations, milestones, dependencies, roles and responsibilities and critical path
- Risk and issue management
The successful candidate will have Senior Project Analyst experience within complex IT projects surrounding data management. You will experience in working with a broad range of stakeholders and be comfortable with project reporting and handling technical documents.
You will also have experience with MS Project, Jira, SharePoint, MS PowerBI, Confluence & Objective.
For further information please contact Leah on 03 8080 7241.