About the Company:
Work for a brand that is instantly recognisable and has a rapidly growing digital presence. They offer a fantastic working environment where you will experience good work/life balance whilst working alongside some of the top Digital/Tech talent in Sydney.
About the role:
As a Senior Product Designer (UX/UI) you will work with the Digital Sales team to deliver simplistic and intuitive user interfaces and customer experiences with a goal of growing online sales.
- Lead UX experimentation and end-to-end UX research
- Collaborate with Product Owners to define future UX research and design focus areas
- Design new customer journeys and interfaces, including low and high-def artefacts
- Deliver digital assets adhering to the Digital style guide
Skills and experience:
- Experience with experimentation frameworks and tools (Optimizely and Google Optimise 360)
- Creation of prototypes using tools like Framer, Flinto, Keynote, Invision and HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience designing responsive web interfaces using tools like Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD and Photoshop
- Strong knowledge of HCD and WCGA AA+ accessibility standards
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jess Hewins quoting reference 239924.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.