We are currently looking for Senior Mobile Engineer for a hands on role within one of Australia's largest financial institutions. Based in Sydney CBD, you will be working on replatforming the organisation's mobile apps onto Swift/Kotlin.
We are looking for candidates with a passion for cutting edge technologies and a strong understanding of design patterns. This is a role for someone who loves pushing the boundaries of what technology can do and putting their ideas into action. We are looking for a candidate who can come up with the next big idea, prototype it and assess new frameworks/patterns and recommend their use. You will use your technical expertise to influence all of the Mobile Objects for one of Australia's best known organisations and work with a team that is responsible for the architecture, design, and governance of all of their applications.
In Addition to your passion and technical knowledge, we are looking for candidates with:
- Hands-on experience developing robust native Android with Kotlin and/or iOS apps with Swift
- Expertise and knowledge with most modern Android and iOS development practices
- Previous experience of working with Agile methodology
- Experience with CI/CD and exposure to testing automation
- Experience with cross platform frameworks like Flutter will be highly regarded
- Exceptional sense for design with an ability to see an app through conception, development, testing and release
- Sound enterprise application architecture experience in design patterns, concurrency and performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
For more information, or to be considered for this role, please send your resume to this advert quoting #184394