About the Company
An Australian regulator who contributes to Australia's financial well being to allow growth.
About the role
As the L&D Consultant, you will be accountable for the learning and development delivery across the Regulatory Transformation program, while leading a small L&D team to provide consistency to their approach.
Working with the change team you will be working on delivering re-engineered regulatory workflows and single technology strategy, a regulatory portal and an industry funding model. You will design, develop, deliver and evaluate tailored learning solutions for s systems implementation program.
As this role requires a background check and you will obtain a national security clearance you must be an Australian Citizen
- Lead a small team of L&D Consultants
- Provide learning support
- Conduct learning needs assessments
- Develop learning plans, and designing and delivering quality learning and development solutions
- Support staff transitioning to new technologies with MS Dynamics CRM.
- Develop appropriate general and customised learning materials.
- Develop Learning materials like eLearning packages, facilitator guides, quick reference guides.
- Develop, coordinate and help to deliver training activities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning activities.
- Working closely with other members of the Business Change Team
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Previous experience as a L&D Manager, Learning & Development Consultant or Training Manager
- Some previous team leading skills
- Track record of developing and implementing effective adult learning solutions in a corporate context
- Experienced on a large scale system implementation.
- Sound understanding of technology and technology learning approaches.
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM is an advantage.
- Ability to design and evaluate content based on sound learning principles, accommodating all learning styles.
- Proficiency in developing resources such as e-Learning modules, reference guides, videos, and materials to support face-to-face training.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and be accountable for outcomes.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in adult learning.
- Experience with large-scale organisational change effort
To be eligible for this opportunity, you MUST be an Australian Citizen. You will be you'll be required to complete a background check and obtain a national security clearance
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes to submission ASAP with a January 2019 Start
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 187025
Please click the apply button.