Candidate MUST be an Australian citizen
You will be responsible for:
- Specifying Requirements and User stories (business, functional and non-functional) - documenting the requirements and acceptance criteria in a format that can be shared with, and easily understood by, a variety of stakeholders (Business, Executive, Application and Solution Designer resources, Development resources and Testing resources).
- Developing User Interface Designs - utilising User Centred Design (UCD) principles and practices to design User Interfaces that conform to industry-based and Australian Government Accessibility and Usability principles, practices and guidelines.
- Facilitating working with business SMEs to elicit requirements and in conjunction with developers present proofs of concepts/prototypes to support these requirements.
- Improving clients' overarching Business Analysis capability by mentoring junior staff, building employee knowledge and skills as well as developing, implementing, and supporting methodologies, standards, and tools for requirements, process management and data management.
- Excellent technical specialist knowledge of IT Systems Development Lifecycles (SDLC) with Agile methodology experience.
- Excellent technical skills in process modelling (including experience utilising BPMN or LEAN principles) and data analysis and modelling.
- Excellent application of analytical and problem solving skills in IT systems and IT delivery.
- Excellent stakeholder management and liaison skills.
- Good knowledge of, or the ability to quickly acquire knowledge of clients' systems and underlying technologies such as Java, Siebel/Oracle fusion, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), PeopleSoft, and Lotus Notes is desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dyanmics is highly desirable.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and be accountable for outcomes.