Senior IP Communications Engineer (Multiple Opportunities) based in Perth
This will be an initial 6-month contract with a view to extend till late 2019
About the client:
A leading well recognised, well renown worldwide mining player who excels at what they do and lead the way for innovation which is backed up by a long history. They hold high value on research and innovation and strong, genuine partnerships. Surely a place for you?
About the role:
As the one of the lead Senior IP Communication Engineers, you will be an acting pillar across numerous work streams working hand in hand with Programme and Project Managers facilitating transition to support activities to operation support teams.
What will be expected from you:
- You will provide a high level of Project Management and Governance across your own portfolio.
- It is expected that you are strong at Project Scheduling and not adept of making sure that your projects come in on budget.
- Ideally you will have a keen eye for detail and be capable of leading the Engineering Team in job estimation based on a scope, schedule and a budget for Network based Solutions. These will be for my client and my client's external business unites.
- Your knowledge and skillset should allow you to provide a high level of IP Network Communication project engineering services to your business unit and wider remits.
- Your ability to build relationships and hold your own and communicate with key customers including various levels of internal management will be integral to this role.
- A good eye for detail again will called upon for developing low to medium level detailed designs.
What skills and experience you will need to succeed:
- Relevant experience in Mining & Resources sector or Similar
- Project Management exposure and the ability to do quotes.
- Managing the Vendor and the relationship.
- Layer 1/2/3 Network experience.
- Manage technical issues related to project implementation and when required you will investigate and present clear responses to the design engineer.
- Due to the nature of the work we require strong personalities who can self-start.
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- CNNA - required
- CCNP - Highly regarded
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Mili Solanki 08 94231422 quoting reference: 186198
Please note: we are considering candidates with full Australian Work Rights.
If you wish to apply, please click the "APPLY" button with an updated resume in WORD