Senior IAM Consultant
- Permanent role with leading IT company
- Perth CBD location
- Strong hands on & consulting experience with IAM required
A highly reputed IT company is seeking an experienced IAM Consultant who possesses both hands on and consulting experience in the Identity Access Management (IAM) space. This is for a permanent role based in the Perth CBD.
- Provision of technical leadership for enterprise IAM solutions
- Implementation of IAM solutions & access management for apps
- Planning and implementation of identity Governance strategy
- Deliver and support enterprise identity and access management projects
- Work with project teams and manage business & technology stakeholders
- A combination of hands on and consulting experience in Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Expert knowledge in core IAM Domains: Identity Governance and Administration, Privileged Access Management, Authentication, Authorisation, Identity Lifecycle Management
- Solid skills and experience in Active Directory, Azure AD & integration of enterprise applications for Single Sign-On
- In-depth knowledge of service principals, OAuth, SAML, WS-fed, FIDO2, Passwordless, Windows Hello for Business, Kerberos & certificates
- Proven experience in designing and implementing Azure AD Connect, Azure AD authentication methods, and Microsoft Identity Management solutions (specifically in on-premise based Identity Management with Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) and its predecessor Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 + R2.)
- Conceptional understanding of Azure B2B and B2C desirable
- Familiarity with IT security, Zero Trust, and risk management practices
- Excellent communication and client management skills.
If you are interested and have the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 238794)