Initial 6 month contract opportunity for an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer to join a large complex environment in the Inner Eastern Suburbs.
You will be working as part of a larger team delivering and continuously improving DevOps maturity, with an aim to efficiently design and implement secure solutions that will help establish robust platforms.
Outline of major duties:
- Design and develop automation pipeline for deployment of software from source control to applications.
- Ensure repeatability, security, transparency and sustainability through the software deployment pipeline.
- Develop strategy for building software deployment pipelines to minimise bottlenecks and ensure great customer service
- Provide service to the project as required in order to meet project deadlines and deliverables
- Manage stakeholders to ensure that there is clarity in what is expected and delivered to projects and IT
- Extensive Azure DevOps experience with a background in software engineering
- Strong automation/configuration management experience and using CI Delivery tools (Git, Jenkins, GO CD, Artifactory etc)
- Scripting (PowerShell, Python, Shell, Ansible etc.) and ability to support and administer enterprise DevOps tools
- Experience working with the Atlassian suite (Bitbucket, Jira and Confluence)
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW or Call Mark on 03 8080 7214 for more information