We are currently looking for a DevOps expert to join a reputable organisation to contribute impact analysis and solution design, estimation & development
What will you do?
This role will see you deliver the following:
- Risk management; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified
- Representing and contribute to NAB's DevOPs Community of Practice
- Provide governance
- Implementation of continuous integrations initiatives
- Meeting with user groups and software engineers to gather and analyses end user requirements
- Developing technical specifications that from solution design and requirements document
- Producing technical specifications to communicate user requirements in technical terms to analyst programmers/project team.
- Preparing material and providing training and assistance to end-users
Your background, skills and experience:
- Use of script / coding languages to manipulate tool sets and create automation outcomes eg perl, java, shell
- Integrating, automating and enhancing tool sets using API's
- Use of modern DevOps toolsets (e.g. Version control, GitHub Jenkins & others)
- Cross platform (Win - Unix) DevOps design automation outcomes (e.g. manual to button press success stories)
- Release, deployment planning and scheduling
- Environment planning and scheduling
What's in it for you?
This organisaiton believes success comes from our people. They're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help build a culture that creates change for their customers and for the community.
If you're always thinking about what's possible, we want to hear from you.
There will be lead opportunities as part of this role.
APPLY NOW with your CV in WORD format