Senior Business Analyst
Purpose of Role
To liaise with business and technology stakeholders for delivery of business requirements which form the basis of change to business processes, policies or systems, to ensure that the delivered solution meets the needs of the business.
- Collaborating with Business stakeholders and the Project team to provide concept, feasibility analysis and functional requirements for initiatives. To elicit, analyse, communicate and validate the requirements for changes to business systems,
processes and policies.
- Create Business requirement documentation, conduct walk throughs and assessments with Developers
- Work with Business Stakeholders to advise on process requirements,
- Support QA Team during Test Scenario planning and Test Execution of proposed solutions
- Plan project deliverables and improvements for BAs under your guidance
- Supervise, guide and quality review all tasks and deliverables produced by BAs under your guidance
- Demonstrate use of initiative, flexibility and innovative thinking
The Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member within a complex and fast paced environment
- Can demonstrate strong communication, facilitation, negotiating and influencing skills
- Demonstrate ability to quickly establish strong working relationships and communicate effectively with a wide range of
- Business and IT Stakeholders from senior management to operational staff including external vendors both on and offshore.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button or get in touch with Richard Bissitt quoting reference 201408