My Telecommunications client seeks a SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST with SERVICENOW experience.. ideally a Telco background.. APPLY NOW!!
Senior Business Analyst - ServiceNOW
Strong Business Analysis experience in Agile Development Environment
- Driving process definition, re-engineering, integration requirements, improvement and gap analysis of current/to-be processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders
- Developing required documentation such as workshop agenda, presentations, gap analysis reports, process flow diagrams, roles/responsibilities.
- Document Requirements as Stories, working on Product backlog and sprint backlogs.
- Identifying areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommending solutions that detail pros, cons and risks
- Managing and communicating business requirements to the implementation team as a bridge to ensure that the proposed solutions meet the customer's expectations
- Proven experience in defining and deploying 'to be' best practice ITSM processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective
- Strong understanding and experience with leading ITSM toolsets such as ServiceNow, HP Service Desk, HP Service Manager, CA Service Desk, IBM TSRM/CCMDB and Remedy ARS
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation and then converting them into Stories for development purposes.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word and PowerPoint)
- Solid background in IT operational support or consulting, with experience in ITSM/ITIL process analysis and improvement
- Experience in eliciting and documenting business requirements and change requests
- Experience in Facilitation and stakeholder management
- Testing Experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong Inter personal and leadership skills
- ITIL V2 or V3 Foundations Certification required
- ITIL Practitioner or Service Manager Certification preferred
- BPM training/certification preferred
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!