Our client, a leading Australian transport and logistics organisation are seeking an experienced Business Analyst with experience working on privacy and cyber security based projects to join their organisation.
This is an exciting role working in a new programme implementing the requirements around General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You will be responsible for requirements gathering and validation, documenting as-is and to-be processes and engaging with business and technology stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will display:
- The ability to work closely in a collaborative team
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of data mapping and processing
- Identifying the correct tools to use
- Proven experience dealing with senior stakeholders
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a minimum of 5 years in Business Analysis
- In-depth understanding of data privacy and protection
- Have knowledge of GDPR and privacy regulations
To enquire about the role further please contact Jack Richardson quoting Job #185515