Have you worked in Financial Services as a Senior Business Analyst? Do you have experience conducting workshops for high level stakeholders and working as the link between business and technology?
This role is based in the Sydney CBD with a leading Financial Services organsiation and is working in the payment security area. It is a complex environment involving many divisions of the business.
You will be:
- Facilitating workshops with Senior Business stakeholders, SME's and technical staff
- Identifying and engaging with key stakeholders across the whole business
- Mapping cardholder data within the bank from internal and external Credit Cards
You need to have
- Financial services experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- A good blend of soft skills and technical understanding
- Previous experience at dealing with Senior Stakeholders
- Knowledge of PCI-DSS and security is preferred
You will have the benefit of working at a market leading financial services organisation and excellent opportunities for career progression as well as access to the organisations benefits.
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson