Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst join their network operations team. The team is responsible for building and accelerating the delivery of the company's networks. This is a lead role where you will be required to take a leadership role by influencing both the business strategy as well as technical solution.
- Have a good understanding of the strategies and constraints of other stakeholder groups, eg, Networks, Digital, IT Solutions, Service Delivery, Billing, Assurance.
- Work with Agile / Product Management teams to ensure that business requirements are clearly defined. Influence the business strategy using knowledge of C&M/CPE's roadmap, possible architectural or operational constraints, etc.
- With a clear view of the business needs and technical options, lead the project's discovery phase. Ensure that the proposed solution is achievable and meets business and strategic goals.
- Ensure that all impacted stakeholders have been identified and that they have a clear understanding of the requirements. Critically review stakeholder assessments.
- Develop use cases and/or oversee this when leading other business analysts.
- Write and maintain the functional and non-functional requirements and/or Agile user stories, and/or oversee this when leading other business analysts.
- Ensure that security, privacy and other regulatory requirements have been considered.
- Work with Architects to ensure that the functional and non-functional requirements are clearly understood and addressed. Influence the technical solution using knowledge of C&M/CPE's technology and roadmap, etc.
- Work with the Process Specialists to ensure that business process impacts are identified and understood.
- Improve C&M/CPE's efficiency and effectiveness by identifying and driving improvements to procedures, practices and techniques.
- Experienced in both Agile and traditional project methodologies
- Substantial telco experience
- Definition and ownership of functional and non-functional requirements on large multi-faceted projects
- Leadership of a project's Business Analyst (or similar) community
- Leading the analysis of business needs through to high-level technical solutions
- Delivery methodologies, eg, Technology Delivery Process (TDP), Agile
- Complex, fast moving projects working towards tight deadlines
- Successfully working with difficult personalities and internal politics
- Experience with core business systems, eg, Siebel CRM, will be an advantage
- An appreciation of the various technologies used by telcos, especially those related to C&M/CPE
Please submit CV on WORD format ONLY