About the Company
Our client is a large financial/banking institution, looking out for senior Business Analysts to work on integration and solution delivery projects.
- Document business requirements & conceptualise business processes & workflows
- Review user stories and functional specifications, testing plans and outcomes - ensure all relevant scenarios and business requirements are captured and tested
- Work with stakeholders (software developers, systems developers etc.) to investigate and resolve problems
- Identify, manage and resolve matters escalated by vendors, partners and stakeholders relating to the projects, and meeting with Vendors as required.
Skills and experience
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills - ability to lead others to define requirements and technical solutions that meet end to end stakeholder needs
- Extensive working experience and knowledge of Cards/Lending/Banking systems, processes and products
- Extensive Business Analysis experience, having led the design, solutioning and new product delivery
- Proven experience in requirements gathering, scope definition and solution design
- Experience with digital products or migration or business transition is an added advantage
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan on email@example.com quoting reference 242343.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.