Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst join their network operations team. The team is responsible for builing capability around home networking and mobile telecommunications networks.
- This is an exciting projects involving switching consumer customers home internet to a mobile network in the event of an outage to their standard adsl service
- With a clear view of the business needs and technical options, lead the project's discovery phase. Ensure that the proposed solution is achievable and meets business and strategic goals.
- Ensure that all impacted stakeholders have been identified and that they have a clear understanding of the requirements.
- Develop use cases and/or oversee this when leading other business analysts.
- Write and maintain the functional and non-functional requirements and/or Agile user stories, and/or oversee this when leading other business analysts.
- Ensure that security, privacy and other regulatory requirements have been considered.
- Work with Architects to ensure that the functional and non-functional requirements are clearly understood and addressed.
- Looking for a business analyst who has written requirements around infrastructure and networking
- Telecommunications background (must)
- Knowledge of networking, mobile networks
- basic home modem knowledge - desirable only
- Agile however we are not looking for a BA who has taken software project requirements
Please submit CV on WORD format ONLY