- Leading Digitally focused Financial Services company
- Retail Banking Home Lending BA
- 6 Months + Contract role Sydney CBD/WFH
Define and identify the scope for our client's Home Lending substream and possess a solid background in business/technology project delivery.
- Strong Use Case discovery and documentation skills as well as data gathering, and analysis skills are required along with the ability to undertake business impact analysis, 'to be' process mapping and facilitating business change.
- Collaborate with Architects, Technology Service Owners, legal, risk, procurement & other stakeholders to capture essential inputs to complete the required artefacts and to assess the treatment strategy for Assets and platforms
Skills and experience:
- Strong Home Lending knowledge required
- Strong Use Case discovery and documentation skills as well as data gathering and analysis skills are required
- Familiarity with one or more common project methodologies such as Prince2, PMBoK
- Agile tools (Confluence) proficiency
- Visio or similar process mapping tools proficiency
- M365 Suite proficiency
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 82672469 quoting reference 214609.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.