Looking for a Senior Business Analyst with experience into HRMIS / BPM in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 12 months
- Demonstrated experience and success in supporting projects and programs of work that drive complex business transformation across a diverse organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and delivery of business process change strategies and plans in a program/project context.
- Demonstrated highly developed skills in leadership and management, particularly in relation to providing advice on business process design, improvements and change to clients at various levels.
- High developed liaison, oral and written communication skills with the ability to adjust based on the target audience.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently display commitment to centric design principles and practices.
- Demonstrated understanding of Public Service values covering ethical standards and a demonstrated self-awareness, professionalism and a proven commitment to Respect, Equity and Diversity in the workplace and health and safely principles and practices.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.