Our client, a large Government Department are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join their system replacement project which is replacing SAP 4.6c.
You will be responsible for the analysis and identification of ICT solutions to meet business needs whilst providing leadership, expert ICT skills, knowledge and advice to ensure the department's systems enable staff to meet business objectives. You will work closely with Subject Matter Experts and Business Representatives from the Finance Directorate.
- Demonstrated experience of analysis of information management business requirements to identify the most appropriate solution and conversion of these into detailed system requirements specifications.
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis for activities relating to data migration activities and integration between business systems and finance systems.
- Experience of Agile principles led business transformational change projects, in particular projects involving large-scale data migration between IT applications.
- Provide advice and recommendations on information system capabilities and system solution options.
- Significant experience of BPMN.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships and use advanced
- Professional accountancy qualifications, eg. CPA, CAANZ membership
- Experience in Queensland State Government, or similar Australian environment
- Systems accounting experience including:
- SAP, or other finance system, implementations or upgrades
- Exposure to technical system development projects
- Accounting integration with interfacing systems
- Reconciliation processes and reporting
- Understanding of internal controls and audit requirements
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply below! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537 for more information.