Our client, one of the top four banks in Australia are looking for a SBA on a permanent basis to join an exciting project:
See details below -
Senior Business Analyst,
- Assists the Product Owners to define and own the value definition of Stories, including facilitating and influencing the prioritisation of the backlog
- Represent the business when capturing and refining requirements, ensuring outcomes are aligned to both short term and strategic goals.
- Analyse and understand business (and technical) processes, needs and issues, then convert them into business and technical requirements complete with Acceptance Criteria, which can easily be understood by the Development Team
- Understand and document the current state architecture and data flows
- Share accountability with other team members to help refine the Backlog and estimate Features and Stories
- Responsible for translating requirements into epics, features, user stories and dependencies in collaboration with the squads that aligns with business requirements.
- Liaise with technical service owners, business & technical stewards and architects
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders to drive solution development to implementation
- Be proactive around risks, issues and blockers through raising them immediately for visibility and action
- Ensure the Delivery and Development teams understand the value of each user story that is being delivered
- Assists the Product Owner to define the business value and outcomes
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW or reach out to James.McLaughlin@peoplebank.com.au or call 0380807243