A transformation program is underway, that will deliver an exciting, challenging and wide-reaching transformation agenda across the business.
The program will significantly change and improve all aspects of the business, covering people, process, technology, customer experience and market offers.
- Working with the Business to document requirements. These will include requirement focussed on ceasing license operations and the transition of client, adviser and license agreement as consistent with deliverables listed in project overview
- Facilitating requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders to gain in depth understanding of what the simplified license state looks like and the most efficient and compliant path to delivery. and desired business outcomes
- Lead "walkthroughs" with various business stakeholders in order to validate business requirements.
- Advice Business process analysis including mapping 'as-is' and 'to-be' processes.
- Assessing process gaps, designing process improvements and process automation identification.
- Gap Analysis and impact assessment of impacted advice processes- including mapping other projects and impacts
- Document legal requirements in alignment with regulatory obligations.
- Ability to think strategically and draw on wide professional experience in both the Advice business or broadly financial services. Previous experience in Advice business essential.
- Have an understanding of the role of an adviser, support staff, supervision and compliance and licensee arrangements and should be able to converse easily with business teams on this subject matter.
- Must be a team player, working alongside a number of peers to deliver the outcomes that Project is striving for.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 200198