- Contribute to finding value in new regulatory and compliance requirements
- Market Leading ASX Top 20 Financial Services Organisation
- 12 month contract - North Sydney location
- Contribute to customer-driven improvements in Wealth, focusing on superannuation
- Develop within a growing agile environment
About the role and the company
Our client a leading Financial Services organisation has a requirement for a Senior Business Analyst with Wealth experience.
This role sits within the Wealth division of the bank that is undergoing significant transformation and has to move fast to respond to internal and external factors.
This role requires specific Tax and Finance Product knowledge.
- Work with the Product Owner to on all aspects of business requirements and articulate product vision
- Translate end user/customer requirements into Stories complete with Acceptance Criteria, easily understood by the development team
- Helps the Product Owner to define and own the value definition of Stories
- Partners with key stakeholders and Product Owners Proactive around agile ceremonies risks, issues, blockers and raises them as soon as possible
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- Understanding with Tax and Finance products
- Experience with Super Regulations and the Industry
- Experience in an agile environment
- 5+ years Business Analysis experience, 3 years at Senior Business Analyst level, with a proven track record of delivering projects in a complex environment to fixed timeframes
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Jack Richardson