Our client operates within financial services industry, investments and super.
They are undertaking a project to enhance data management and analytical capabilities that match business processes and procedures. There is a requirement for a Senior BA with strong test capabilities who will be involved in several work streams focused on system implementation and data migration.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and SMEs and help develop data governance framework design
- Assisting in defining the functional and organisational models for the system
- Assist Test Leads, Testers, and Business Stakeholders
- Undertaking other analytical and documentation responsibilities as required to support project activities
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in system implementation and large data migration projects within the financial services industry
- Ability to manage executive stakeholders and vendors (3rd parties)
- Business and technical analysis and documentation capabilities
- Experience writing test plans/scripts and involvement during test plan implementation
- Experience delivering data & analytics solutions in the financial services industry
- Experience in strategic or management consulting, product development and/or research roles in the investment management and financial services industries
- Practical understanding of project delivery lifecycles, methodologies and governance practices
This is an initial 6-month contract with strong view to extend.
For further information contact Leah Windley on:
T: 03 8080 7241 or E: Leah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.